Revisit timeless masterpieces from the Renaissance with these amazing temporary tattoos. This sheet features some of Renaissance's most famous artwork including:
- Michelangelo, David, 1501-1504
- Giuseppe Arcimboldo, Vertumnus, c. 1590-91
- Sandro Botticelli, The Birth of Venus, c. 1484-86
- Leonardo da Vinci, Vitruvian Man, c. 1490
- Michelangelo, Creation of Adam, c. 1512
- Leonardo da Vinci, Mona Lisa, c. 1503-1506
- Raphael, Sistine Madonna, 1512
Our temporary tattoos apply easily with water, are quickly removed with baby oil and will last between 3 to 5 days. Printed with vegetable-based ink, they are safe and non-toxic. Detailed instructions available here and inside the package.
Do not use near eyes or if you have skin conditions or allergies. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Linium Usitatissimum (Linseed), Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)